Monday 28 February 2011

I'm still around...really!

Yes, yes, I am still alive, regardless of what anyone else says. So it's been 5 stupidly long months since I last posted anything onto my main Blog. Would you like to know why? BECAUSE I HAVE HAD NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT!. Actually, that's a lie, I have a lot to talk about, I just can't be bothered type up everything I have been doing. 6 more weeks of this term, then I'll officially have no more lessons, at least, for the rest of this year, but I'll be thrown into the big world, and funnily enough, the start of my life. Maybe I'll actually write more stuff on this Blog!

Eh, who am I kidding, none of that will ever happen. But honestly though, I started this post late February and now it's mid March, that's how lazy I've become with blogging. I really used to like it, it could just be that GM Dave is stopped posting things regularly because of his new baby daughter. He used to motivate me. Him and his Jormungand. I miss those days. But I get the impression that I should have been more social in my first and second years because now I'm starting to regret meeting some relatively cool people so late into university, you know? I'm starting to wish I'd met these guys sooner. I feel that I wont be seeing them again after our exams are finished. Unfortunately, there's nothing that I can do about it, as much as I hate it. But the world is strange and mysterious place, and I believe that we'll see each other again, in the close or distant future, but never say never.

But I feel it's relevant to do a shout out to some of my Uni friends who have actually made my 3 years possibly the best 3 years of my life.

Andre and Faolan, we're the Leicester boys, traveling together, joking together, me and my constant 1-liners. I've seen you guys change, for the better, I've always enjoyed watching your music videos, keep it up, I'll keep watching and rooting.

The Dans, Ali, Nat, Jo and Tomasz. Sadly, I only met you guys this year, I really wished we knew each other earlier, more things we could have done together. To Nat and Tom, you guys were awesome for helping me with my film, which as I speak is around 70% done. You made concessions for me, and I'd easily do the same for you guys. Ali, this is going to sound weird, but I've known you longer than two weeks! I'm obviously messing around with the whole 2 week thing, but I'm glad you're a Leicester girl, so we wont be far apart, at least for a while. Jo, I do actually think you're a sweet person, you're an absolute delight to converse with, I can't wait to see you around during your master's year! The Dans, I just think it's sheer awesomeness that you both have similar qualities to each other, I mean, I know people with the same birthday as me, but not the same names and possibly personalities!

Kelly, Jamie, Zeem, Tom and Adam. I pretty much met you guys at the beginning of this year, so it hasn't been all too bad, you guys are a barrel of laughs and I'm thankful to Kelly for introducing me to you. Also Kelly, I'm glad we are friends, and strangely enough, have a lot in common (I.E Kingdom Hearts, Manga, Pokémon etc etc :D) there aren't many people I know with similar interests.

Liam, Arielle, Jenkins and Sam. We ARE the Confetti crew, and always will be. If it wasn't for you guys, I probably would have stayed in my shell, but you gave me confidence, in myself and others. Being in Nottingham and going to Confetti have definitely got some of the most memorable moments. Market Square? I'm there! You know you loved it. No 7up? Whiskey please! Mc Donalds? No, we go to WHIMPEY, like REAL people! We're hardcore like that. Damn Women? me and my occasional grammatical errors, I obviously meant Damn Woman, but even so, even saying this sentence was a spur of the moment thing.

And the last for now: Spencer and Joe. I don't care whether you think this sounds gay or not, but I absolutely fucking love you guys. Seriously, never have I had an absolute horrendous amount of fun with the amount of fucking around, drinking, taking the piss out of each other, funny ass conversations, copious amounts of "your mum" no matter how far you took it (looking at you Joe, making a facebook named "Chris' Mum".) You were also the first people I ever talked to when I started Confetti. I know all you wanna do is have a laugh with me all the time, but every now and again, lay off the mum jokes aye? They're only 2 years old. The best way to keep a running joke alive is by not using it so much. And pretty much what I said about Ari, Sam, Liam and Chris, you helped me come out of my shell, and I thank you.

I know there's a lot of names I haven't mentioned or said anything about, but honestly, this post has been going on long enough, so I'll give it a rest until next time. Until then good luck to everyone with their studies and coursework.

Thank you, g'nigh, mach lav.

No comments: