Monday 6 October 2008

First Entry + DRG

First blog entry ever! Kinda a last minute thing so I don't have any Screenshots or anything. Please forgive me for not being a top author for blogs since this is my first one.

Anyway today:

I Fealt a bit of relief from yesterday because I really wanted to get my DRG to 30, not that I got 30 yesterday, but I was very close to it. Anyhow, I managed to put together a level sync party with the help of linkshell member and headed for Yuhtunga Jungle.

Now after we got there, we thought we'd be rolling in exp with a pretty decent setup (well, decent for those levels I think). The party consisted of DRG (me) BLM WHM SAM NIN and ... a BST.

For those that don't know, it is implied from most players on the game that BST is a fun job, but doesn't have many uses in the game apart from being a makeshift WAR without the berserk, double attack trait, no way near as much STR as a WAR, etc...however, it is a fantastic solo job, so i'll give it some credit.

I'll be honest when I say that I normally bash BST, not many people make the job look any good, just like BLU DRG DRK and PUP.

Whoa losing myself there... back to the subject.

Anyway, Yuhtunga Jungle was absolutely packed, something I didn't think i'd see again.

We'd even be lucky to get a mandragora every 5 minutes after killing one off in less than 2 minutes. It was pretty rediculous, so we were pretty much forced to move to the goblin camp near the OP.

...even when we got to the goblin camp, we still had to compete against another party.

Isn't that just insane?

Its almost like there are no other places to party.

...

Anyhow, after a while of some small competition between us and the other party, we actually started to roll in exp, and got from 29-31 in less than 2 hours, which I was definitely happy about.

So now tomorrow will be Dynamis Windy after waiting and missing out on tonnes of points and gear, I may finally have northland Dyna access. I'll just have to wait and see what's in store for me.


No comments: