Friday 4 December 2009

Can't be bothered.

Seriously, after all of yesterdays troubles.

I can't be bothered to edit this news piece.

Sure, I can slap together a few bits of footage and call it my feature story, but it wont be anywhere near as good as my hard news story.

Well, thats how I feel.

I've been here at Confetti since 12:30, and all i've mostly done is youtube and facebook.

But mainly, my reasons for not being bothered are:

  • I want to really finish off my film and audio work.
  • News... just isn't in me i'm afraid, sorry Jen, it just isn't.
  • Somehow my DV tape that had the footage on got damaged.
...

Huh?

My DV got damaged?

Who?
When?
How?

Funny that, i've had my tape in its case in my bedroom for 3 weeks, how did it get damaged? I don't remember exposing it to light or anything.

I believe that all technology have their own little minds and find the opportune moment to really pi$$ you off. It seems to be true, too many "unexplained" things have happened in this world.

Well, at least I have Monday and Friday to look forward to. Next week is gonna be a CRAZY week.

No comments: