Tuesday 1 December 2009

What the awesome?

Hey guys, you probably may have noticed, but I changed the name of my blog. I actually changed it months ago, but I thought i'd mention just incase. Before it was called "The Days of FFXI" and I called it that because it was going to be a dedicated FFXI blog. However, because of me playing FFXI a lot less than I used to and also doing a lot less on game than I used to, I figured since theres a lot I actually do in real life that I kinda take for granted, I thought it would be a good idea to slightly change the name of my blog and also change the content posted on this blog when I actuallly get round to doing so.

The Mishaps and Rants of A Student Gamer.

As you could probably tell from the title, i'm a university student.

If not, then you know now :).

I also usually have a lot of stuff that I can rant on about or tell about FFXI or University.

Things have hit me such as:

  • Finding a new love interest.
  • Being drunk with friends is extremely funny.
  • That i'm going to miss my friends after this year is done :(.

Back in the day, when I was still at school, Billy Jones had to be one of the funniest people i've EVER encountered in my whole life. I mean, I KNEW funny people, but he put all of them to shame....

Then I met Spencer, Joe, Sam, Jenkins and Liam.

...

What has my life been without these guys?

Mabye my original concepts towards laughter were much different back then? Or mabye my sense of humour has changed since then?

I have to say, I don't think my late teens/early adult hood would have been ANYWHERE NEAR as awesome without them. Why? They are just that damned good.

Joe is like another version of Billy, with his "your mum" jokes, and general behaviour just cracks me up ALL THE TIME!

How does he do it? Even when I went to his 21st birthday thingy-ma-jig he just said a whole bunch of stuff that I would NEVER have thought he'd say that would have me absolutely PISSING MYSELF!

I can't remember what exactly, since I was drunk and took an interest to one of his friends.

You know the one <3.

Then theres Spencer. Jesus, him and Joe are the perfect comedy pair. Sort of like Ant and Dec, but are actually FUNNY AND COOL!

When Spencer isn't around Uni, I feel like theres a hole where my heart used to be because I feel so... lost.

No, i'm not gay, stfu.

Anyway, I should really be working on my Essay/Treatment. I'm going to make sure I keep posting regularly now :).

No comments: